Friday, December 12, 2008

Weekly Report

Well some got done some did not. Their daddy was vacationing this week so we lapbooked and played. We went to Chuck E Cheese where Fox spent his tickets on dinosaur bones which led him to build a museum when we got home. That was neat. Skyler did week 1 of My Fathers World K Letter S and The Sun. The boys both made lapbooks from homeschoolshare My Fathers Dragon and had fun doing them. Really big lapbooks by the way!! Skyler made Madeline's Christmas lapbook and I think she had fun too. Hope everyone had a great week and slideshows follow this post!!

3 comments:

Tonia said...

I had no idea there was a lapbook for My Father's Dragon! We just finished reading it. I am going to bookmark it and maybe we will read it again next year! :0)

Robin M said...

We enjoyed my father's dragon and have read it several times. looks like a good week.

Robin of mytwoblessings

Rhonda said...

Dacia:
Fabulous and fun week!!
Love the reports, the lapbooks, and the museum. :)