Thursday, December 18, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs



THEME
This week I want to invite you to share one of your favourite winter treats. A treat you look forward to making when the snow falls and include the recipe for it so others can try it out.
Well I don't have a recipe cause it's usually the stuff that comes out in stores that are my favorites. Egg Nog for one MMMMMMMMMMM!!!! What is really good is the McDonalds Egg Nog Milkshake and have them add some chocolate to it or add syrup when you get home. Of course candy canes in coco are great too. I love any chocolate mint as well. Chocolate covered cherries too are great. That is about all I can think of.

2 comments:

tammy said...

Egg Nog says Christmas to me!! In fact, it's on my list to pick up this weekend!! :) I bet that egg nog shake is good with chocolate added.

SabrinaT said...

My kids and I make these every year instead of fudge. They are super sweet, but SO GOOD!

No Bake Cookies.
1 3/4 cups white sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
3 cups quick-cooking oats
1 teaspoon vanilla extract




DIRECTIONS
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa. Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in peanut butter, oats, and vanilla. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool until firm.