Thursday, November 20, 2008

Weekly Report 11/17 11/21

Well granted it's Thursday but I know this week is done as far as I am concerned. Two fieldtrips and everyday household things has been enough. Damian did finish his book "If You Were At The First Thanksgiving" and his lapbook to go along as big as that was it was enough for this week. It was three folders long and alot of writing, cutting etc etc. The fieldtrips were great. Devlin will do a job shadowing at the Animal Care Hospital tomorrow so that should be interesting. Devlin and Fox will do their Hoosier Academy cirriculum tomorrow. My week is done and I am very tired.

















The cover that he did not want to draw pictures of the food.












First folder











Second folder










Third folder

11 comments:

laughinglioness.lisa@gmail.com said...

Great lapbook! We are doing a couple this year.

Robin M said...

Good job on the lapbooks. Hope you have a rest filled weekend.

Robin

Tonia said...

Great job on the lapbook! Looks like you guys had a good week :0)

Paige said...

Great lapbook, how you get a chance to rest this weekend!

Rhonda said...

Love the lapbook! :)
It sounds like you've had a busy but fun week again.

Daisy said...

Lapbooking looks like so much fun. Can't beat 2 field trips in one week. My kids would be thrilled. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Nice lapbook...my kids enjoy doing those now and then. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dacia, we have a lady who comes to our home and gives 4 of the children piano lessons...very convenient! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dacia, we have a lady who comes to our home and gives 4 of the children piano lessons...very convenient! :)

Amanda said...

Great lapbook! I've got to try one with my girls. I know they'd love it, but I'm not sure I'm up for all the bits and pieces!

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great lapbook... Im sensing inspiration coming on. ;)