Friday, November 14, 2008

Our week 11/09 to 11/14

Well I started this week on Sunday because Sunday afternoon they were making me crazy with the I have nothing to do! We did it all this week I think. Finished Week 4 of Winterpromise American Story. Week 3 of Noeo Chemistry. Did school with Foxy and caught a few times with Skyler and her pizza stuff. We did math and language arts and spelling of course reading. Like I said we did it all. This past week was suppose to be Pizza Week but sadly I did not have the book Damian needed to complete his lapbook on The History of Pizza. So this week he worked on his lapbook based on the book, "If You Were At The First Thanksgiving" I am really having fun with that. All in all I think it was OK. I used Devlin alot to free my hands up but hey that is what big sisters are for!!!! Enjoy the slide show.


3 comments:

Rhonda said...

You guys are always having so much fun with learning! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun week! :)

Paige said...

Looks like a great week, but I'm sad to have missed the history of pizza lapbook! Oh well, maybe next week?