Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs


Homeschool Memoirs

Well, the polls have been open to vote for your favourite homeschool sites of 2008 and many have already ready cast their votes. Not too much longer before they close in fact. I’ve already voted for mine, including my sister in Best Teen Gal category and my little sister in Best Blog Design. Haha, I’m a little biased on those two and well imho they’re the best! I even made an “I Voted” sticker to stick on my site so others would go vote as well.
THEME
This week I want to invite you to nominate your family to their correct categories as well has have others nominate them. While my two sisters are listed under Best Teen and Best Design, those definitely are NOT the best traits they have nor the funniest.
This is how you do it…. you post the category that best describes each of your family members and write something about why you nominated them in that category, and you’re welcome to post photos.





Devlin Lucille is nominated for being the Best Daughter I Could Ever Hope For Award. She is the most helpful, the best behaved (mostly) and surely the most sweet compassionate child in the world.

Skyler is nominated for the Best Funny Face Award. She rarely smiles she gives these lopsided looks that everyone laughs at. She is also nominated for the Most Personality Award!!!



Fox is nominated for The Busiest Child Award. He goes more than the energizer bunny let me tell ya. From the time his feet hit the floor till he passes out he is busy busy busy!!!






Damian is nominated for The Best Imagination Award. You can be talking about anything at all and that child can make up a story. He can make up a story even if your not talking about it!!

7 comments:

Andi Carter said...

Indeed, S's lopsided look---especially with the bangs hanging over her face--is pretty precious.
I can actually keep up with the posts this week, as there are so few to visit! usually I see about 30 or more and just give up trying to visit everyone. LOL

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Love the best funny face girl--hilarious!

Samantha said...

Cute pictures!!!

berrypatch said...

Great awards! ;-)

partyoffivetn said...

Your Damian sounds a lot like my Caleb, and got the same award! Love the title of your blog

Jennifer said...

Love the silly face! My 4 year old went through a phase where she would always make a weird face when I wanted to take her picture :)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

WHat a blessing! Love your awards you bestowed. You have a beautiful family! :D