Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs "Mom Help"



THEME:
This week I’d like to invite you to share what YOUR “Mom” help is. Some drink coffee, soda, or chia-tea. Others check email or read their favourite blogs. Some talk a walk…. what do you do when you need to clear your head and take a breather? I love Mountain Dew. I look at other peoples blogs and read homeschool boards. I also like to play with my blog and pictures.
Scripture Share:
Please share a Scripture that gives you a “mom” help when you’re spirit is feeling overwhelemed
"This too shall pass." 1 Corinthians 10:12
Do unto others what you would have them do unto you." Matthew 7:12
(love) "bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:7, 8

11 comments:

Tracy said...

I had to laugh at you first scripture share...that's my husbands favorite one lately! hee hee! Thanks for sharing!

Andi Carter said...

I love tweaking my templates and my website! I didn't add that to my list, but I should have. It is so much fun!
I like your verse (This too shall pass).

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

I'm going to start using "this, too, shall pass!"

Mrs. Darling said...

Playing with my blog causes me great stress! LOL

Unknown said...

I agree, you picked great verses to share. :)

Audrey said...

Yeah, I forgot about "This too shall pass." Definitely one I think of! :)

I've still gotta fix your header, forgive me, I forgot about it!

Pressed Petals said...

My MIL alwys said "This too Shall pass" to me!

Anonymous said...

Your verses are great. "This too shall pass." is very appropriate right now.

Elaine H

Anonymous said...

Mtn Dew and html - a lovely combination!
Thank you for sharing!
Patty
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/southofthefork/

A family of boys said...

I had to laugh at some of the comments. I would love to play with my blog, but it definitely causes stress for me. LOL!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great scripture! :D I might have to use the first one, too. :D