Monday, September 29, 2008

-Last week, last week, last week-

Well I think not too much of anything really got accomplished. Damian took all my time with not cooperating so poor little Skyler was playing all day. (I am sure she was not that sad) We did manage to finish Day 1 of Week 2 and half of day 2 on Winterpromise American Story. Damian was coloring a picture, well he had to go potty when Skyler just could not resist picking up the crayons. I did manage to get a pic of that. After all the crying I thought it was kind of funny. She just wanted to cuwer inian picsures too!!! She is too tooo cute for words if you ask me though.
Here is Damian about to start coloring an Indian picture.
Here is Damians picture after he came back from the bathroom.
Here is poor Damian starting over again!!! Needless to say it never got finished cause it just wasn't the same!!!

No comments: