Friday, September 19, 2008

Damians spelling test

Damian took his spelling test today, the first one. He got a 90% so he got a BIG B!!!!!!!!! I was so proud. Tonight we read Hill of Fire with both boys and this weekend we will work on a lapbook for it. They will learn a bit about Mexico and Valcanoes. I think Damian liked the book. They both ran to their room and made a leggo volcano and villiage. Skyler did not want to really do much school today. All though we went to the library and I got her a few booka about weather so she can make a lapbbok. I have the Hands of a Child lapbook, In Like A Lion Out Like A Lamb Weather lapbook for her to work on. For this semester in Kindermusik they are using the theme weather. Well that was about my day in a nutshell. Oh, we did go for a before bedtime walk around the block tonight.

No comments: