Saturday, October 25, 2008

I GOT A BLOG AWARD!!!!

Audrey gave me a blog award. I feel so loved. It is my first and I am enjoying it. Now to find my 8 people.
Here is the details of the award:“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy] "They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?" Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”


Dawns School Derby Christian Academy My bestest friend since childhood
Snow Whites School The most knowledgable of Winter promise
Jimmie's School One Child Policy She just rocks
Carisa School She has such neat stuff to share

I can't figure anyone else out HMMM Let me think on it

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, so much, Dacia! :-)
You're so kind to think of me.

SnowWhite said...

Aw, you are so sweet! I will try to get this posted on my blog to pass along the favor.

Carisa said...

Thanks so muich, I am honored!
:) Carisa