Friday, October 24, 2008

Damians week

Well we started the Noeo Chemistry 1 this week. He seemed OK with it. I hope he likes it. We read more in The Birchbark House and got to the chapter where Baby Neewo dies. Yes I admit "I cried" Damian looked at me like I lost my ever loving mind too. It was just so sad. Damian has his opinion of what white men did to the Indians as well. It is not a nice one either. He did well at math and is getting better at spelling. I wish his handwriting would get a bit better, but look at his dads. No more need to be said there. Enjoy the pics!!




3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Just so you'll feel better-I sometimes cry during read alouds too. Even Charlotte's Web chokes me up even though I already know the ending.
I've enjoyed all of your pictures today and getting to "know" you through your blog.
~Blessings~

Anonymous said...

I had to preread Sarah Whitcher's Story to prevent bawling. I did get choked up a bit, but at least it was minimal. :)

Btw, I've got an award for you on my blog. :)

Unknown said...

Yeah, Birchbark House is a tearjerker, for sure! Sprite and I both got misty eyed.

We use Noeo too (Physics 1 this year). I really like that curriculum!