Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Not So Wordless Wednesday



This is our count down to Christmas. I hung up 24 little stockings and each day there is an activity or somewhere to go for fun. The Santa Claus poster is where each day they will add a piece of cotton to his beard. When all the little stockings have been emptied and are taken down the night before Christmas I will put up there stockings so they can wake up to that. I have about 15 days worth of things to do so if anyone has ideas please share!!
1 Put up the tree
2 make little foam Christmas friends
(crafts from Jo Ann's)
3 Make Christmas cards for daddy
4 Read Legend of the Candy Cane and make candy can ornaments
5 paint ornaments I bought from Joanns
6 ?????
7 Read Ginger Bread babies and make little foam gingerbread people
8 Make Christmas cards for friends
That is all I got so far!!!!

2 comments:

Gerky said...

I just added our list of activities for our Christmas countdown to my blog. It was tweaked my brain a bit to come up with 24 of them...lol. Looks like you have a great system worked out. Enjoy!

Gerky

Heather said...

Unfortunately, I don't have any clever ideas for you, but wow, what a neat count-down plan!! Your kids will have a blast with it, and the time will pass all the more quickly, I'm sure!