Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Little Passports

I ordered this for my daughter the 5 year old and have yet to blog about it. I have recieved the first shipment as well as a second. She totally loves it!!! Here are pics of her opening it up. She loves her big map and little passport. She could barely wait for the second shipment to arrive. This is a very well thought out set and I am sure any child will love it. You could use it for so many ages and add so much such as lapbooks and reading crafts etc. I am really glad I purchased this and the price is wonderful!!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh my goodness-this is so adorable! Thanks for posting this-gonna hit the ole grandparents up for some assistance cuz this is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! Would it be "enough" for 2 kids to share do you think? I love it!

Keeslermom said...

My son would love this! Thanks for the heads up!