Saturday, August 22, 2009

My new kit!!!

China Learning Kit
To learn more click on the image. I bought one a while ago while we were in the middle of moving and just recently opened it and explored. This thing is well put together and my kids LOVE it. They thought it was the neatest thing in the world to actually have stuff that came from China. They really loved the money and even the envelope itself was a big hit. I wish I had really looked this over before and blogged about it cause she did a great job!!!

The real interest in buying this is to add to my Asia continent box that I am working on and will blog all about that later. This kit is really cool and I hope anyone who buys one that their kids love it as much as mine!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi Dacia! I'm glad to see you blogging again.
You guys always have so much fun-love the back to school cookies. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I've added this link to the China Learning Kit page in the testimonials section.