Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Homeschool Memoirs

THEME:
This week I wanna YOU to post your school photo, whether from the 90’s, 80’s, 70’s, or do we have anyone from the 60’s? lol I know you should have one for every year so find your best one and post it. Make sure post year and grade!








My 2nd grade year in Catholic School. First Communion, bottom row first on the left. The other is a school pic. Probally 1983-1984 somewhere?





My 9th grade year at Santaluces Highschool in Florida so probally in 1992 maybe?

4 comments:

Lynn said...

It is so fun to see others when they were younger. Thanks for sharing your memories.. :)

Karen said...

Cute school pictures!
Karen

Audrey said...

Cute! I've got to dig mine out. :)

Andi Carter said...

The Catholic school picture is absolutely precious. Wasn't this a fun meme?